Prudent Planning for Peace of Mind
At Severn Financial Advisors, LLC, It’s All About You
As a financial planning firm, we offer you service that is personal, private, and exclusive. We aspire to have only a limited number of clients but to provide personal service to every one of them. We honor our relationship with you by providing customer service and attention you will not find elsewhere.
- We take the time to understand your goals in life and how you feel about your money.
- We can advise you on all your financial affairs—investing, retirement, estate planning, insurance, and other issues—or design a plan to address a single aspect of your finances.
- Your financial plan shows you what you need to do to fund your goals in life.
- Your portfolio is tailored to your goals and your ability to withstand market losses.
- Investments are monitored and you receive reports quarterly about performance.
- You will understand everything we do for you—your investments, fees, and financial plans.
- As a privately-held independent advisory firm, our advice is not influenced by a corporate parent and we are free to choose the right solutions for you.
- Financial Planning
- Risk Management/Insurance Planning
- Retirement Planning – Including Company Retirement Plans
- Investment Management
- Education Planning
- Tax Planning
- Business Succession and Key Person Planning
- Estate Planning
Wealth Management Designed Around You
Your Needs Drive Our Relationship and Advice
Severn Financial Advisors, LLC, doesn’t promise quick answers or easy solutions. Instead, we offer a prudent process with a long-term focus that allows you to meet life’s most important goals.
- Discovery: In our first meeting, we work together to uncover your true financial needs, goals, concerns, and evaluate your current financial position.
- Your financial framework: With a better understanding of where you are and where you want to go, we will design a customized, actionable plan to help you achieve your goals.
- Mutual commitment: Once you have had a chance to review your plan, we can answer all of your questions, respond to any concerns, and then decide together how to proceed.
- Implementing your plan: If you want, we can take care of the paperwork and get your plan moving forward. Call us at any time for information or if you have questions.
- Review: As life changes, so do your goals. To make sure your plan remains in line with your goals we will meet regularly to review your progress and ensure your plan continues to fit your objectives.
A Team Approach to Serve You Properly
We Coordinate Our Advice With Your Other Advisors
As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, a central concept in our practice is coordinating disconnected disciplines to create a financial plan and bring order to your financial affairs. Since financial planning touches so many areas—investing, tax, insurance, retirement, estate planning—we serve as your financial quarterback, working with your attorney, CPA, insurance agent, or other professionals to coordinate all aspects of your financial affairs. If you need guidance outside our expertise, we can recommend competent professionals. Convenience, synergy, and collective wisdom come from this teamwork.
Unique Financial Planning Solutions
Aligning Your Personal Finances, Business Needs
Your personal finances are inextricably linked with your business, so your family’s financial plan also needs to be integrated with that of your business. At Severn Financial Advisors, LLC, we look for unique opportunities that might arise because you own a business when we examine your personal finances, including:
- Investment management: Allocation plans that incorporate your business as a major asset
- Retirement planning: Coordinating your taxable and tax-deferred savings accounts
- Estate planning: Succession plans to protect your heirs
Strategies For Now and Later
Life Is Never Static
As you grow older, your insurance needs evolve. That term-life policy you needed when your kids were young may not cover you and your spouse’s current income needs. Through a series of “what-if” scenarios, we can help you determine:
- What kind of coverage you need and for how long.
- If you are paying for insurance that you no longer need.
- How to select the right policy from the right insurance companies.